08 Aug NEET PG Counseling 2019 Details for Admission to Medical PG courses.
Once the result will be declared for the NEET PG exam 2019, conducting authority will publish the merit list. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the NEET PG counseling 2019. Candidates don’t have to pay any fee charges for the counseling procedures. The counseling will be taken under the Medical Counseling Committee for All India 50% quota seats. The Medical Counseling Committee will conduct counseling process for all aspirants who have scored qualifying marks in the examinations.
Candidates can follow few steps to register themselves for appearing in the NEET PG counseling process:-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of MCC.
- Click on the given button” Candidate login new”
- Candidates are required to provide their Testing Id, Application Number/Confirmation number, Roll number, Candidate’s name, date Of Birth and mother’s name.
- Candidates have to verify their identity by entering the password and security question.
- For registration click “submit button”
- After completion of the registration process, your mentioned credentials will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to click on the Choices Available and have to choose their preferences.
- Before final seat procedure, candidates will be admeasured an indicative seat through which they can collect the information regarding their probable seat. If no seat is allocated to the candidates then it means you are not eligible for the counseling process.
- Seats once locked cannot be changed.
- Candidate will receive the allotment letter for the final seat in a college or an institute.
- Candidates are supposed to report to the allocated centres along with their documents at the intimidated dates.
- Missing any counseling session at the given date means missing an admission.
NEET PG Counseling 2019 schedule below:-
- Registration date and choice filling will be conducted in the first week of March 2019.
- First Round seat allotment will be in the second week of March 2019.
- Second Round seat allotment will be in the fourth week of April 2019.
- Transferring process for the vacant seats to state quota will be second week of May 2019.
- All India 50% quota seats NEET PG counseling will be conducted by Medical Council Committee of Directorate General of Health services, Government on the basis of NEET PG result.
- State quota seats counseling will be organized by the concerned states/designated authority/university.
- Private medical colleges, universities, institutes counseling admission will be administered by the concerning authorities of these universities.
- Armed Forces Medical Service Institutions admission counseling will be done by the Directorate General Armed Forces Medical Services, Ministry Defence and Government of India.
Required documents at the time of counseling:-
- High School/High Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate
- NEET PG Admit card
- MBBS Mark Sheets
- MBBS degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI or State Medical Council of India.
- Category certificate
- Identity proof
It is to be noted by the aspirants that NEET PG counseling will be entirely based on your NEET PG scores.