31 Jan NEET PG Result 2020 – Check your Results Now
NEET PG result 2020 has been declared for those candidates who have scored minimum of qualifying marks as per their category. The cut off marks depends on the minimum scores a candidate scores in order to qualify the examination. NEET cut offs depends on several factors such as availability of seats, number of applicants applied and level of the exam, etc.
NEET PG has reacquired the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination and DNB CET, after a Supreme Court directive and will enable admission to all private, government and deemed colleges in India.
Highlights for qualifying the NEET PG Result 2020:-
- General candidates minimum 50%
- SC/ST/OBC candidates minimum 40%
- PH candidates minimum 45%
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s marks in . The merit list is prepared only for those aspirants who will score minimum of qualifying marks as per their categories pre-determined by exam conducting authority .The validity of the result shall be only for the current admission session for MD/MS/PG courses and cannot be carried forward for the next year academic sessions.
Below are the guidelines to check your NEET PG result:-
- Go to the NEET official website.
- Click on the link https://nbe.edu.in
- Enter testing ID and Date of birth and other details if asked
- Download your result.
- Take out the print out and keep it safely.
National Board of Examination has declared the NEET PG result in the following ways:-
- State quota seats for all MD/MS courses of all states except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Admission to MD/MS courses in all private medical colleges.
- Admission to PG Medical courses in AFMS institutions.
- Admission to DNB CET broad specialty courses.
There is no provision for rechecking, revaluating, re-totaling of the answer sheets. Result shall be valid only for a year of taking the exam. For further queries you can visit the official website and clear your doubts. Good Luck and do well!