27 Jun NEET PG 2022: Counseling, Registration Dates, result
NEET PG 2022 is an official examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi. The full form of NEET is a National Eligibility cum Entrance Test that is conducted every year for all postgraduate medical courses. The examination conducting authority has announced official dates for upcoming examinations through its official website. According to the conclusive announcement, Examination has been scheduled to be conducted on 21st May 2022.
It is a computer-based examination means it will be conducted through online mode. This examination is conducted to check the eligibility of the candidates who want to take admission in MD, MS, and PG Diploma courses in India or any foreign country. Through this examination, 50% All India Quota and 50% State Quota seats are allotted in Central Government and Deemed universities to eligible candidates. Candidates who are preparing or waiting for NEET examinations now is time to prove themselves.
It is a national-level examination held all over the country, so the numbers of participants are also a great extent. It is conducted almost in 148 cities across India. The application process will start on 15 January 2022. So don’t miss the chance and those candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to sit in the examination.
NEET Examination will be conducted for complete 3 hours and 30 minutes in your respective examination centers, the question paper comprises a total of 300 questions that will be subdivided into three parts A, B, and C examination will be started from 3:30 PM and ends by 7:00 PM. Candidates are advised to reach your examination centers ½ hour before the mentioned time. Candidates are required to secure a valid percentile to get admission to a reputed institution.
For complete details regarding the application form, Examination dates, syllabus, Exam pattern, results, etc, go through the entire article;
- NEET PG result has been released on 1st June 2022.
- NEET PG 2022 counseling dates will be announced by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) soon.
|Examination name||NEET PG 2022|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi.|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Examination||Online Examination|
|Language of Exam||English medium|
|Type of Question||Multiple-choice questions|
|No. of Question||300 MCQs questions|
|Exam Duration||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Application Charges||3750 INR for Candidates of General Category 2750 INR for Candidates of Reserved Category|
|Payment mode Accepted||Online/Net Banking|
|Purpose of Examination||To offer admission in Post Graduate medical courses in India|
NEET PG 2022 Examination Dates
|The application process starts from||15th January 2022.|
|Application ends by||25th March 2022.|
|Application correction dates||29th March to 07th April 2022.|
|Examination date||21st, May 2022|
|Admit card will be released on||14th May 2022|
|NEET PG Results||01st June 2022|
|Candidates can download Scorecard from||08th June 2022|
|Counselling 1st Round||To be announced.|
|Counselling 2nd Round||To be announced.|
|Counselling 3rd Round||To be announced.|
NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
An eligibility criterion is the foremost requirement of any institution or competitive examination that must be satisfied by all participants to accomplish the same target. Eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting authority are given below;
Candidates must have their MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate recognized by the National Medical Committee (NMC).
Candidates are required to complete their rotational internship before 30 June 2022.
Candidates who have completed their MBBS qualifications from Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible to take admission under 50% All India Quotas.
Only those candidates who are nominated by the Central Government of India are eligible only after submitting an affidavit.
All permanent pass certificate holders must take their certificate in the examination hall issued by the MCI, India.
NEET PG 2022 Registration Process
The official notification of NBE reflects that the registration process has been started on 15 January 2022. Candidates are required to go through the complete process to fill the application form successfully:
For application forms, visit the official site of NBE. Click on the registration to process the application by filling in the personal details and qualification details, uploading your photograph and scanned Signatures, and end this process by making fee payment.
Candidates are required to enter a valid email address, and phone number to obtain a User ID and password.
The maximum size of your digital photographs should be 80 KB in JPEG or JPG format and Signature.
You can choose your city only after you have made the payment successfully.
Take a printout of the application form and fee payment for future use.
Candidates can make payments by using their debit card, credit card, e-wallet, net banking, etc.
Although there is an option to edit details in the NEET application form there are some points that you can’t edit. Let’s have a look at these points;
- Name of the application
- Date of Birth
- Registered Phone No.
- Mail Address
- Examination center city
- Your Photograph and Signature
So, after reading the above points, you will get a fair idea that there are many things that you cannot edit. It is very compulsory to take time and fill out your application correctly.
NEET PG Syllabus
The syllabus for the NEET examination 2022 question paper will be based on the following topics;
- Social and Preventive medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Surgery includes anesthesiology, orthopedics, radiology, Radio-diagnosis, etc.
- General Medicine including Psychiatry, Venereology, Dermatology, etc.
NEET PG syllabus comprises the subjects related to, pre-medical, paramedical, and clinical science, and following graduate Medical Education Regulations designed by the Medical Council of India. So, students have to prepare the subjects which they have already practiced in graduation.
|Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh, Agra, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Bareilly, Greater Noida, Hamirpur, Jhansi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Meerut, Moradabad, Varanasi, Muzaffarnagar, Gorakhpur.|
|Gujrat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Anand, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Mehsana.|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Ajmer, Sikar, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur.|
|Maharashtra (M.P)||Thane, Nasik Amravati, Nanded, Jalgoan, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur.|
|Haryana||Gurugram, Ambala, Faridabad, hisar, Panipat, karnal, Kurushetra|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Bathinda, Patiyala, Mohali.|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Hooghly, Siliguri, Kolkata, Kalyani.|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur, Arrah, Darbhanga, Patna, Muzaffarpur.|
|Kerala||Thrissur, Alppuzha, Tiruvanantpuram, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kozhikode, Malappurum, Kottayam,|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar, Samba, Baramulla, and Jammu.|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar|
|Uttarakhand||Haldwani, Dehradun, and Roorkee|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Tezpur, Guwahati, Silchar, Jorhat|
|Tamil Nadu||Salem, Chennai, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Namakkal, Nagercoil, Tanjanur, Thoothukudi, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli.|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai, Raipur.|
|Karnataka||Udupi, Mayur, Mangalore, Shimoga, Bangalore, Hubballi, Bidar, Gulbarga.|
|Odissa||Balasore, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Rourkela, Dhenkanal|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gwalior, Indore, Bhopal, Satna, Sagar, Jabalpur, Ujjain|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Hazaribagh, Bokaro, and Ranchi.|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam, Nellore, Guntur, Chirala, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Kurnool, Tirupati and Vizianagaram.|
NEET PG Examination Pattern
Candidates can check details regarding the Exam pattern for NEET 2022, complete marking scheme and exam pattern are given below;
- NEET Examinations will be held via online mode for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- The entire examination paper is divided into three parts namely A, B, and C.
- The total no. of Questions to be asked in the examination will be 300 questions; in the format of 50 Multiple type Questions in part A, 100 questions are asked in part B and 150 questions are to be asked in part C.
- The question paper will contain two types of Question format; 1. Choose the correct type 2. Non- Multiple types of Questions.
- Question Papers provided to the candidates are printed in English Language only.
- Total marks for 300 questions are a total of 1200 marks.
- The duration allotted for completing NEET Examination is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Candidates are awarded 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- I hope it will be helpful for you to understand the complete examination pattern.
NEET PG 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates who successfully register themselves for NEET 2022 can download their admit card as soon as the downloading process starts. As per the notification disclosed by the conducting authority NBE (National Board of Examinations), candidates can download their admit card from 14th May 2022.
- Admit card is also known as the hall ticket as it acts as the entry card. Candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official website, over there you have to enter your ID and Password. The last date for Downloading admits cards is 21st May 2022.
- While downloading the Admit card, candidates are required to put their recent passport size photograph on the admit card.
- Required documents need to be carried to the examination hall.
- Take your Admit card along with you.
- Candidates are also required to take their MCI registration and valid Identity proof like an Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, etc.
NEET PG 2022 Results
NEET 2022 examination results have been announced on 1st June 2022. After completing the examination successfully, candidates can check results on the official website of NBE https://nbe.edu.in/ by entering details such as User ID, Password, and Roll no in the user’s account. Scorecard will be released in PDF form that contains Candidates’ roll no., Rank, State Quota category rank, All India Category Rank, etc. candidates are strictly required to secure at least a minimum percentile to be displayed in the list released by NBE.
Only passed candidates can download their scorecard for the admission procedure. Further, a merit list will be prepared separately for different categories, which will be passed to the respective state’s government universities for the counseling process.
NEET PG 2022 Cut-Off
The cut-off is a term used by the educational institutions which means the lowest possible marks obtained by the candidates in competitive examinations. The cut-off list will be displayed soon after a few days later. Candidates who are listed in this list can take admitted to PG Medical institutes by giving an entrance test if any.
This list is prepared by taking a few parameters such as the of participating candidates, No. of passed students, difficulty level, available seats, etc.
In the previous year Examination conducting authority reduced the cut-off marks by 6 percentiles to fill the seats. Cut-off marks of NEET 2022 for the General category are 50%, 45% for General PH, and 40% for ST/SC/OBC.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling
The counseling procedure will be started in May/June for the first round. Counseling will be conducted by the DGHS (Directorate General Health Services) on account of the Medical Council Committee for All India Quota Seats available in Central and Deemed Universities across the country. However, State Quota seats are allocated by the State authorities. The counseling process will be conducted online. Qualified candidates can choose their college, course, branch, etc according to their choice.
Only Qualified candidates are eligible to participate in the counseling procedure. The candidate requires to register themselves for counseling bodies. Counseling will be held in two rounds.
NEET PG 2022 Required Documents
- Scorecard of the same year
- Admit card issued by NBE.
- Marks Sheet of MBBS qualification. (First, second and third year)
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional Degree MBBS Certificate
- Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI.
- An Original Birth certificates
- 10+2 Education certificate
- A valid Identity Proof with a photograph.
- ST/SC/OBC certificate. If applicable
- The most important thing to be remembered is to be punctual and take care of time management, and allocate proper time for each question so that you can give equal attention to each question.
- Candidates need to understand the examination pattern and marking scheme.
- Candidates must have to maintain proper speed throughout the examination so that they can answer each set of questions.
- Study only relevant topics, don’t study in bulk as it will create more confusion for you.
- Choose new edition study materials, practice sample papers, and Daily FAQs, and also take a look at previous examination papers, they will be helpful for you.
- Try to give all answers as something is better than nothing.