02 Jun IOM PG Entrance exam 2020
IOM PG Entrance Exam 2020 is conducted by Institute of Medicine, Nepal for admission to MD/MS courses in Institute of Medicine and its affiliate colleges. The college is affiliated with Tribhuvan University and was established in 1972. Candidate who want to get enrolled in PG courses, he/she must appear in IOM PG entrance exam. Interested candidates may apply online for the entrance test at its official website.
IOM Affiliated Colleges
- National Medical College, Burgunj
- Universal College of Medical Sciences, Bhairahawa
IOM PG Entrance Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to appear in the IOM examination, must meet with follow eligibility criteria-
Candidate must have passed MBBS from a recognized medical college/university along with 1-year compulsory internship.
After submission of online application form through IOM official website. Candidate must pay prescribed application fees by depositing in respective bank account.
IOM PG entrance exam fees: Nrs. 5000/-
Latest dates will be updated here soon..
IOM PG Online Application form 2020
- The application form will be available online at official website. No offline mode of application will be accepted by the conducting authority.
- While filling online application form the candidate should select “Foreign Category’”.
- Complete online application by providing all personal and academic details-
- Exam Details
- Personal information
- Permanent address
- Date of Birth
- Academic information
- ID proof
- Latest passport size photograph
- Make sure you have filled all the details correctly, cross check your details before final submission of application. The submitted application form will not be available for modification.
IOM PG Entrance Pattern
The exam patter will be same for Nepalese as well as international students. There will be multiple choices types questions (MCQs) to ask. The duration of examination will be Two hours. Total marks of examination will be 100. Make sure there will not be any negative marking system for incorrect answers. (*Candidate must verify this in the examination hall and at official notification).
How to Download IOM PG admit card?
No online admit card will be issued to international students. Candidates may get admit card or hall ticket from the Department of Information Technology, IOM Maharajgunj, Kathmandu.
Applicants need to show following documents while receiving the admit card-
- Original ID proof
- Two passport sized photograph
- Bank voucher (fee deposit receipt)
We are the India’s leading medical educational consultant offering medical admission guidance in India and abroad. Consult us today for MD/MS admission in Nepal at 7533005179.