06 Sep NEET PG Application Form 2019- Know how to register at nbe.edu.in
NEET PG application form 2019 procedure will start shortly. Application filling procedure begin in October 2018 and ended in last week of November 2018.
Main features of NEET PG application form 2019:-
- Aspirants have to click on the Official website to start filling the application form.
- After clicking, candidates have to enter the special characters as captcha code to be entered in the white box.
- Then enter on the “begin my registration”.
- Then there will be an option” Create my profile”.
- Candidates will have to create a file by entering their full name, father’s name, mother’s name and email-id.
- Click on the “I agree” tab.
- Fill the NEET application details very carefully by giving the correct information.
- Candidates have to choose the city and exam date from the drop down box.
- Provision of this will be on the basis of first come first service and decision of NBE on examination date and city will be treated as final.
- Candidates are required to deposit the application fee via online mode.
- Once you do the needful, you will be directed to the confirmation page and are advised to take a print out and keep it safely for the future.
- If any information is filled incorrectly then there is an option edit profile or edit application to make the required changes. The option of editing will be available only till the required date and time as declared in the examination calendar 2018.
What to keep ready prior to filling the application form?
- A recent colored photograph against a white background and not more than 6 months old.
- Aspirants must scan their signature in blue or black ink.
- MCI/SMC certificate in PDF format
- Valid Photo ID to be carried to the exam centre.
- Credit/Debit card details, educational history and internship details.
NEET PG Application form is available through an online process only. The NEET PG and MD registration will get started from 31st October 2017. While filling the application form students may select their exam centre, date and time of the respective examination. You are advised to keep the print out of the confirmation page for the future use and security. While filling the application form, candidates must provide the correct data else their form will be rejected which will hence prove a colossal damage to their career.
NEET PG Application fee is Rs 3750/- for general/OBC category and Rs 2750 for SC/ST/PH candidates. The fee is non-refundable. You can deposit the fees through online payment mode i.e. via Net banking/Credit/debit card as per your suitability.
Documents required at the time of NEET PG Admission:-
- High School/Birth certificate/High Secondary Certificate
- NEET PG 2017 Admit card
- Rank Letter
- MBBS Mark sheet
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Internship Completion certificate
- Permanent /Provisional Registration certificate issued by MCI or State Medical council
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate
Application fee is Rs 3750/- for general/OBC category and Rs 2750 for SC/ST/PH candidates. The fee is non-refundable. You can deposit the fees through online payment mode i.e. via Net banking/Credit/debit card as per your suitability.
Official Link – http://neetpg.nbe.edu.in