NEET Eligibility Criteria 2017

NEET Eligibility Criteria 2017

National Eligibility cum entrance test which is most commonly known as NEET is a medical entrance test conducted NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteriafor admissions to MBBS/BDS courses across India. AIPMT exams have been replaced by NEET. From 2017 onwards, as per the order of the Supreme Court, NEET will only be the entrance exam conducted for all medical colleges across India. This has brought clarity to the admission criteria for MBBS/BDS and has also reduced the student’s stress for appearing in the various medical entrance examinations. It also saves their time and money as earlier they have to various medical forms. So, now it has become smooth and easy for the medical aspirants.

NEET Eligibility Criteria 2017

Before appearing in the NEET 2017 exam students must confirm that they meet the eligibility criteria for the examination.

  • Aspirant must be an Indian Citizen or an overseas citizen of India.
  • Aspirant must be of minimum 17 years of age on December 2017.For general category students maximum age limit is 25 years of age. And for reserved categories will have a relaxation of five years.
  • Aspirants must be passed or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the subjects of study. The candidates must score 50% marks. For reserved category, minimum 40% marks and physically handicapped students from general category must have score 45% marks.
  • After generating the confirmation page, candidates are requested to send the details to the given address.

The Assistant Secretary (NEET)

Central Board of Secondary Education

Shiksha Kendra 2, community centre

Preet vihar New Delhi-110092

  • The NEET UG 2017 application form fee must be paid within four days of the registration. Refund request will not be entertained after the submission of the application fee.
  • Candidates may deposit the fee through online/offline mode as per their suitability.
  • Aadhaar card is mandatory to apply for NEET 2017 examination.
  • At the time of the first round of the counseling, they must show the passing certificate with the percentage criteria.
  • Scores fetched in math shall not be entertained to get admission in MBBS/BDS.
  • 85% seats will be filled through state counseling and the remaining 15% will be filled through All India counseling.

NEET UG exam will be executed by the CBSE board for providing the admissions in several private and government medical colleges.

Also Read

NEET UG Application Form 2017

NEET Admit Card 2017

Read Detailed Information about NEET 2017- Click Here

No Comments

Post A Comment

error: Content is protected !! Copying is strictly prohibited, legal action will be taken if our content is found anywhere.
× How can I help you?