19 Jan NEET Exam Pattern 2017 and Syllabus
NEET is a national level entrance examination which is administered by the CBSE board. NEET Exam pattern 2017 is different from previous papers of medical. It is organized for the medical aspirants to get admission in MBBS/BDS to any private/Government colleges. Earlier there were several medical entrance papers due to which students had to undergo severe pressure and burden. It also wasted their time, money and energy. But now AIPMT has been replaced by the NEET.
All vital things you are required to know before you apply
You can visit the official website of the Central board of Secondary Education and can download the NEET application form 2017. You can make the offline/Online payments as per your suitability. But once the payment made it will not be refunded. Prior filling the form it is vital for the candidates to go through the instructions thoroughly so that you avoid committing any mistakes. Else you have to suffer a huge damage which cannot be rectified. Candidates are requested to be prepared with their documents like their personal details and few other essential documents like Aadhaar card which is mandatory. Students must have secured at least 50% marks from the General Category and 45% marks from the physically handicapped and 40% marks from the SC/ST/OBC.
Any 10+2 qualified student or appearing from any recognized board is eligible for NEET UG 2017 examinations. NEET can be given in 8 regional languages like Tamil, Gujarati, English, Bengali, Telegu, Marathi, Hindi and Assamese.
NEET application form will be released by January 2017.The last date for the submission of the application form will be last week of January 2017.Receipt of confirmation page will be released by first week of February 2017.By first week of April admit card will be released. NEET 2017 exam date will held from 7th May onwards. And by first week of June result will be declared. After the result announcement, NEET counseling will take place. So, everything is in proper and organized manner.
Also Read –
NEET Exam pattern 2017 as per CBSE:-
- The exam will be held in 7th May 2017.
- There will be total four sections.
- Each section consists of 45 questions which makes to total 180 questions.
- The questions will be framed from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Each question has multiple options out of which you have to tick the correct answers.
- Paper will be in 8 regional languages namely English, Hindi, Telegu, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, Tamil and Gujarati.
- Duration of exam will be for three hours.
- NEET UG exam is based on offline mode with pen and paper.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
For any further queries you can log on to its official website. And even you can contact us, we will be glad to you provide you guidance. All the best and come out with flying colors. Good luck!
Recommended Reading – Complete NEET 2017 Details