10 Mar JIPMER PG 2018 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
JIPMER PG 2018 Notification: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research has released JIPMER PG 2018 Application form. JIPMER is university level examination conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research for admission to MD/MS courses. The JIPMER PG entrance exam is conducted every year for admission on medical PG seats.
- Name of the Course: MD/MS
- Session: July 2018
- Course Duration: 3 Years (36 Months)
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen or overseas citizen of India.
- Candidates must have MBBS degree by recognized university under MCI. Must have completed rotary internship on or before 31st June 2018.
- Candidate must secure 55% marks in qualifying examination while reserved category candidates require 50%.
- Should be registered central/state medical council.
How to Apply
- JIPMER MD MS 2018 Application form is available online from 28th Feb to 2nd April 2018. Follow instructions to submit online application-
- The mode of application is online only, visit http://www.jipmer.edu.in/ and click on “Apply on-line MD/MS admission – July 2018 Session”.
- Read all details such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification carefully on official advertisement page.
- Fill all required details correctly, upload photograph and signature and given format and dimention.
- Pay prescribed application fee and submit application.
- Application fee: General and OBC category candidates will pay Rs.1600+ transaction charges, SC/ST Rs.1200+ transaction charges foreign national Rs.3000 and OPH category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
JIPMER PG Exam centers
The online CBT examination will be held in following cities across India and candidate can only opt three exam cities:
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhuvaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Puducherry, Trivandrum and Vijayawada.
JIPMER PG 2018 Important dates
- Online application submission starts: 28.02.2018
- Last date to submit application: 02.04.2018
- Download JIPMER Admit card/Hall ticket from: 30.04.2018
- JIPMER PG 2018 Exam Date: 13.05.2018 (CBT Online entrance exam).