The NEET PG exam pattern 2018 is a Performa on which the entire examination pattern is set. The exam pattern contains total number of questions, marks allocation, questions divided in different sections of the examination paper. It is really essential for the candidates to have the detailed information of the examination pattern in the exam they are appearing.
Check – NEET PG Application Form
NEET PG exam pattern prescribed by the official authority:-
- Candidates will get 300 multiple questions with single correct answer.
- Please keep in mind weight age given to the MCQ’s will be completely provisional and authority can make changes at any time.
- Time duration will be for three hours.
NEET PG examination is a national level exam which offers you admission to the Post Graduate courses like MD/MS.
Below there is upgraded information on NEET PG exam pattern:-
- Mode of the examination is online.
- Total number of questions will be 300.
- Duration set to complete the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking scheme will vary in the specialty course.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- Language of the question paper will be English.
- Syllabus includes subjects from MBBS .It will be pre-clinical, Para-clinical and clinical subjects.
Below is the detailed list of the syllabus as per the topics of NEET PG 2018:-
- Forensic Medicine
- Social and Preventive medicine
- Medicine Dermatology
- Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics
- Radio Diagnosis and Radiotherapy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
It is imperative for the candidates to know that the question paper is set up by the experts. To familiarize the candidates with the exam pattern, demo test will be provided. This will help them to appear in the final examination with full confidence and gaiety. The candidates must note that the authority has released the minimum qualifying marks for the different category candidates. For general category 50% and for SC/ST/OBC 40% and for PWD/PH it is 40%.