NBE will release the NEET PG admit card 2019 only for those candidates who have completed the procedure successfully. Generally, admit cards are issued prior a week to the examinations. Admit card is a mandatory document to carry while giving the examination. Else, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET PG admit card will be given only after the registration process. By the end of registration process and application filling form process, the applicant will get a computer generated confirmation at the registered email-id of the candidate. Once successfully the entire registration process is completed, admit card will be issued to the candidates on its own. Candidates should verify all the information carefully. Candidates are requested to take out the print out of the admit card and affix the latest passport size photograph.
Particulars of Photographs:-
- A photograph must cover at least 75% of head and face of the candidate.
- A caption must be there at the bottom with the name of the candidate and date and time too stated on the photograph.
- A photograph should be taken in a light colored or white background.
- The photograph should display the full front view with neutral expressions.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or the shadow with the red eyes.
- The photograph must be taken on the high quality paper.
- The photograph must not have any scratches or stains.
- The photograph must possess natural appearance or the skin tone.
Candidates are required to bring the admit cards along with them at the examination centers along with the other mandatory documents. Candidates can even download the NEET PG admit card from the official websites http://neetpg.nbe.edu.in.
Candidates have to bring few other valid documents along with their admit cards at the examination hall:-
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving license
- Aadhaar Card
- MCI/State Medical council registration certificate containing photograph of the candidate.
Photocopies or expired documents are not acceptable in any case. The candidate’s name imprinted on the identification document must be same as mentioned in the admit card. If it misses matches, then it can create a problem of the candidate.