NEET result 2017 will be announced on 8th June 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts National Eligibility cum entrance test. With NEET you can get admission in private and government medical colleges. Candidates passed or appearing in the 12th are eligible to appear in the examinations.
NEET Result 2017
Candidates can check the NEET result through online. You can log on to the official link of NEET to check the result. Marks card will not be sent to the candidates through any offline mode. At the time of result declaration, the link will be provided to the candidates. On the basis of NEET result, merit list will be prepared. Candidates will be called for the NEET UG counseling as per the merit list. To qualify the NEET examination for general category is 50% and 40% for reserved category. Prior to result declaration, candidates must check the answer key which will be released in the second week of May 2017.
The NEET examination will be in the month of May 2017.It will be conducted in pen and paper mode. Subsequent to the result declaration, counseling procedure will be started.
How to get the NEET result 2017?
- Log on to the official portal of NEET once the evaluation of the answer sheets is completed.
- Click on”NEET Result”.
- Enter your date of birth, registration number and verification mode.
- Click on the “Submit button”.
- Result will appear on the screen.
- Take out the print copy of the result with you.
Candidates can even download the score card from the official website of NEET. You will be requiring the score card at the time of counseling and admission process. The NEET 2017 will carry the below mentioned information:-
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Gender
- Applicant’s Father’s Name
- Applicant’s Mother’s Name
- Sectional Marks and Total Marks obtained
- All India Rank, All India Quota Seat Rank, State quota Rank
For further queries you can always approach us. Keep a track on the official website. Stay updated. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors. Rise and Shine!