AIIMS, New Delhi has released AIIMS PG 2019 application form for admission to MD/MS/MDS. AIIMS PG is national level medical PG examination which is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. Every academic year, AIIMS Delhi conducts this medical PG level examination to admit students in MD/MS/MDS programs. The AIIMS PG is conducted twice in a year, January & July session.
The notification has been released for July 2019 session. The online application submission will end on 22nd march 2019. Read complete articles for details eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern etc.
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must belong to Indian National.
- Candidate must hold MBBS/BDS degree for admission to MD/MS/MDS recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)/Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Applicant must complete One year compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30.07.2019.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form
The mode of application is online; candidates are required to apply in prescribed mode only. The online application is available on AIIMS PG official website from 31st August 2018. Closing date to submit online application is 20th Sept 2018. Candidate should register at AIIMS exams official website using contact number email ID. Complete application by uploading scanned copy of photograph, signature and thumb impression in prescribed format.
Application fee: Candidates who belong to General and OBC categories are required to pay Rs.1500+ transaction charges, SC/ST candidates Rs.1200+ transaction charges. The fee can be paid online through debit/credit card or net banking. There is application fee required for students belonging to PWBD.
Apply online – Click here to register online
AIIMS PG July 2019 – Important Dates
|Online basic registrations||October 18, 2018|
|Last date to register||February 19, 2019|
|Status of AIIMS PG application form and correction window||February 27, 2019|
|Last date to edit the details||March 2, 2019|
|Final status of basic registration||March 8, 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||March 8 to 14, 2019|
|Uploading of prospectus and seat matrix||March 19, 2019|
|Final registration for completion of other steps of the application||March 22, 2019|
|Last date to register||April 2, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||Second week of April 2019*|
|AIIMS PG exam date||May 5, 2019; MD/MS – 09:00 AM to 12:00 noon
MDS – 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM
|Announcement of result||May 10, 2019|
AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Dates (January session)
|Availability of online application||31st August 2018|
|Closing of online registration||20th September 2018|
|Status updated Online Registration||26th September 2018|
|Final Status and updated images||27th September – 1st October 2018|
|Uploading Prospectus including Tentative Seat Position||4th October 2018|
|Final Registration for completion of other details||5th – 10th October 2018|
|Uploading of admit card||Last week of October 2018|
|Date of Exam||18th November 2018|
|Declaration of result||23rd November 2018|
|1st Counselling||6th December 2018|
|2nd Counselling||14th December 2018|
|Open Counselling||22nd February 2019|
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern 2019
- The mode of examination is online, Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The medium of question paper will be English.
- There are total 200 questions for MD/MS and 90 questions for MDS in AIIMS PG question paper. All the questions will be Multiple choices questions (MCQs).
- The exam duration will be 180 minutes for MD/MS aspirants and 90 minutes for MDS.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer and 1/3 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- AIIMS PG Exam Center: The examination will be held in 68 major cities across India. Read official notification for complete list of exam centers.
AIIMS PG Admit Card
Candidates who have submitted online application form through its official website, will be able to download admit card/hall ticket online. The availability of AIIMS PG admit card is 4th week of october 2018.
AIIMS PG result
The result will be available at official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. The result will be published on 23rd November 2018 at AIIMS website.