AIIMS, New Delhi has released AIIMS PG 2018 Application form for admission to MD/MS/MDS. AIIMS PG is national level medical PG examination which is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. Every academic year, AIIMS Delhi conducts this medical PG level examination to admit students in MD/MS/MDS programs.
The notification has been released on 9th March 2018 for July session. AIIMS conduct the entrance examination twice in a year, for January & July sessions.
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must belong to Indian National.
- Candidate must hold MBBS/BDS degree for admission to MD/MS/MDS recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)/Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Applicant must complete One year compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30.07.2018.
AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form
The mode of application is online; candidates are required to apply in prescribed mode only. The online application is available on AIIMS PG official website from 9th March 2018. Closing date to submit online application is 28th March 2018.
Application fee: Candidates who belong to General and OBC categories are required to pay Rs.1500+ transaction charges, SC/ST candidates Rs.1200+ transaction charges. The fee can be paid online through debit/credit card or net banking. There is application fee required for students belonging to PWBD.
Apply online – https://www.aiimsexams.org/
AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Dates
- Online application submission starts: 9th March 2018
- Closing Date to submit application: 28th March 2018
- Download Admit Cards from: 24th April 2018
- AIIMS PG Exam Date 2018: 6th May
- AIIMS PG Result Date: 12th May 2018
- Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) of Mock Round: 16th May 2018
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern
- The mode of examination is online, Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The medium of question paper will be English.
- There are total 200 questions for MD/MS and 90 questions for MDS in AIIMS PG question paper. All the questions will be Multiple choices questions (MCQs).
- The exam duration will be 180 minutes for MD/MS aspirants and 90 minutes for MDS.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer and 1/3 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- AIIMS PG Exam Center: The examination will be held in 68 major cities across India. Read official notification for complete list of exam centers.
AIIMS PG Admit Card
Candidates who have submitted online application form through its official website, will be able to download admit card/hall ticket online. The availability of AIIMS PG admit card is 24th April 2018.
AIIMS PG result
The result will be available at official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. The result is expected to appear 12th May 2018.